23 year old G 2 P1. Gest week 41+2. BMI 51.2
Admitted to hospital contracting and SROM since
- 06.30 VE: Cx fully effaced, 5 cm dilated, vx-2. Meconium stained liquor draining. CTG admission test is normal.
- 06.33 FSE applied. External toco transducer applied.
- 07.40 VE: Cx fully effaced, dilated 5 cm, vx -2. IUPC inserted. Oxytocin infusion started and increased as per protocol.
- 07.55 Starts with Entonox.
- 09.20 6 contractions/10 minutes. Hyperstimulation.
- 09.26 Urge to push. VE: Cx fully dilated, vx +2. Active pushing started.
- 09.39 Baby boy born. Birth weight 4 690 g. Umbilical cord around the neck.
Variable decelerations towards the end, due to cord compression. The fetus keeps its baseline heart rate with normal variability therefore good outcome with normal Apgar score and acid base data.